Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Secret Surprise

Which was motivated by the fact that I never saw an image of what a femoral osteotomy looked like before I had one, and plus I know you're really dying to see what it looks like inside my leg:



Wherein you can totally see where the bone was cut through and how the head of the femur was rotated into the socket, and how I am so totally bionic;

And:



Which for some reason reminds me of one of those folders you keep your homework in.

But if you look at the first picture again you can see how the area where the bone was cut is getting all fuzzy, which means the bone is reknitting itself back together. Yay, bone!

1 comment:

Holland Oats said...

thassa nice bone

& i dunno if you've checked this out yet or not, anyway >

http://www.baddogtales.com/BadDogTalesInc./About_us.html

(arrgh)