Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Permission Requested To Use A Cane, Sir!"

"Permission granted, private. Now listen: don't walk down Broadway at 5.30 with your cane, ok? Just practice around your block and see how it goes. And stop leaning away from the leg, you need to really put your weight on it. Let me put my hands on your tushie again and see that you're putting weight on it. Ahh, yes. Very good. Now do a little dance. What? Ehem, I mean, good luck, private, and remember: now you know, and knowing is half the battle."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I have been reading your blog for a while now and I am sure this was a much welcomed recovery step. I will be PAO'd in October and your blog has helped tremendously. Thank you.

matt said...

Sadie -- you are a loon! I can't wait to see you in July! YAY! Someone's got a birthday coming up!!! Now who could that be? ,p