Monday, June 4, 2007

Yippee

Saw Dr. Buly today and saw my leg on an X-ray. My leg is kicking leg ass.

In Dr. Buly's words "You can get really aggressive now." RRaarrrgh! (that's my aggressive noise in case it wasn't clear)

How aggressive?
So much that I can start walking on it full weight bearing!
Which is pretty funny, because the muscles are now so atrophied that I walk like a drunk person. I still need to use the crutches for the next little patch of time so that I don't fall on my face. But I can go off the Coumadin (blood thinner) and start eating green vegetables. And I can go off the Vicodin and start drinking. Two great tastes that taste great together.

Tomorrow I go to outpatient physical therapy. Will report fully.

And I'm planning on getting back into the teaching groove beginning of July.
So if you've been slacking off, you have a month to kick back into gear.
Actually I'm just hoping I remember the words.

No comments: