Wednesday, May 30, 2007

News You Can Use

So apparently, since I was on an amnestic rather than an anaesthetic during the operation, I was not entirely knocked out. I was awake and just don't remember it, as one would be from a 5 martini blackout, in the words of my doctor friend (feel free to weigh in if you know more on this topic). Apparently, it is both possible, and considering it's me, highly likely, that I was jabbering away the entire time. The last thing I remember: the anesthesiologist saying she was going to give me a sedative and then put in the epidural. The next thing I remember: hearing an Imogen Heap song and saying "this is a good song." The hours in between: gone. My very own Lost Weekday Morning, if you will.

In other news, apparently now I've joined MySpace...? I find it as hard to believe as you do. But it's true. Come be MyFriend? In MyDefense, it's for MySemiSecretProject and MyEventualPromotionOfSaidProject...

No comments: